From: Abercrombie, Sherry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 11:30 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange & People Soft 8

I've had a question posed to me as the Exchange Administrator so I'm coming to my fellow admins for an answer.

Is there a way to view mail from an Exchange server in People Soft 8?

Currently we're on People Soft 7.5 but looking to upgrade this year.
Current Exchange server is 5.5 SP4, NT4 SP6, the Exchange server will probably not be upgraded to E2K this year.

BTW, I laughed at this question, but my lead wanted me to pose it to this list to see if anyone out there had done or heard of this being done.

Thanks in advance!

Sherry Abercrombie
Data Center Administration Team
Information Technology