Hello.

I have been asked to establish an email message relay to a Blackberry RIM
device.  In short, the user wants all of his Exchange email messages
relayed to his RIM.  To do this I would create a Custom User using the RIM
Address and then add this CU as an Alternate Recipient for the user's
mailbox.

I am, however, hesitant to proceed with this as it involves sending
Corporate email outside the Corporation, in clear text.  As well, I am
worried about the other potential security dangers which I may not have
considered.

Is anyone else forwarding email messages to these types of devices?  What
are the inherent risks of doing so?

Thank you!

Bob

List Charter and FAQ at: