Hi,

I was looking to find a way of having my cell phone beeped if a message
comes to my Inbox meeting a certain criteria (i.e. triggers a rule). The
only thing is, I don't want to go and put a connector and modem on my
Exchange Server. Are there any web services out there where I could forward
a message to an email address, and they would in turn trigger a page to my
cell phone?

I know there are services out there that you can send a fax to a number, and
it will email you with the image... I think I was just looking for something
that's almost the reverse.

Thanks,

Evan

List Charter and FAQ at: