From: Dan Yarrow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 21 February 2002 00:28
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: IMC Errors
Subject: IMC Errors

Hi Folks

I seem to getting these errors from time to time, and I'm not too sure
if I should be worried about them:

App: E 'Thu Feb 21 10:15:51 2002': MSExchangeIMC - " An error was
returned from the messaging software the Internet Mail Service uses  to
process messages on the Microsoft Exchange Server. It is possible that
the piece  of mail being processed at the time will be returned to the
sender as a failed delivery instead of being delivered. The message will
be moved to the "BAD" folder,  if possible, and the error is not a
temporary error. Otherwise it will  be retried when the service is
restarted. Use the appropriate utilities found in the  SUPPORT directory
of your Exchange CD to view and manipulate messages that have been
moved to the "BAD" folder.  "
App: E 'Thu Feb 21 10:15:51 2002': MSExchangeIS - " Error
80070057-80000000 occurred while processing message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with subject
'<SUBJECT>' from 'John Smith'. The archive filename is '1QP5Q8P2'.  "

Any clues???

Cheers

Dan Yarrow
NT/2000 Systems Administrator
Central Queensland University
Information Technology Division

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: +61 7 4923 2151
Fax +61 7 4930 9254

List Charter and FAQ at:

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands, or any of its
subsidiary companies.
If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or via email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: