From: Clark, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 10:26 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Only send internally

That won't work - you can still send outside, the recip will still get the
email just no valid reply address. I don't remember the answer but I believe
it was answered recently - have you checked the archives?

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVIEN Charter Member
"Who's watching your network?"
www.clarksupport.com
          301-610-9584 voice
          240-465-0323 Efax

The data furnished in connection with this document is deemed by Clark
Systems Support, LLC., to contain proprietary and privileged information and
shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of others without the prior
written permission of Clark Systems Support, LLC.