We keep having these problems with ost users, who has large mailboxes during
initial sync: it fails with a timeout message.

According to MS (in article -
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q264731) it could be
fixed on the server site, but even after recommended changes, We still have
very same problem. Same with archiving. If we create pst file locally and
manually  ONE by ONE will move messages, it will work. But if I want to
archive it come back with; ".....Item has been moved or deleted...." Even
everything still in in box.

Also number of users receive meeting request it automatically goes into
calendar while keeping request in inbox, so when he approves it in inbox
outlook creates a duplicate meeting in calendar - and he has two records -
one original waiting for approval and another approved from the inbox.

We ran outlook with cleanviews switch and it fixed the problem, but if he
opens another meeting request and approves it everything is fine he gets
only single copy of it in calendar - unfortunately if he closes request
without approving it he gets duplicates again - one waiting for approval
another sitting in inbox.

TIA, Bigll

and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

List Charter and FAQ at: