Title: Message
Read the NTDSNoMatch docs.  I think a disabled user account is automatically created when NDTSNoMatch is in custom attribute #10.
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Holmgren [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 10:07 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Counting mailboxes

Thank you William, that confirms exactly what I had heard.
When you say "A dummy account will be created for those in migration", I presume that means that we will be manually creating these dummy accounts, or are the created automagically (probably too much to hope for)?
Believe me, I will certainly RTFMs before attempting the migration, but this is just to satisfy my curiosity in the meantime.

<sigh>  Its gonna be a long arduous migration.

-Jim