Title: Step 5 of the Ed Crowley Server Move method...

Step 5 says....

Create replicas of the public folders on the new server. When the contents of the folders have replicated (do wait a little while!), remove the replicas from the old server.

What is the best way to accomplish this?

I've gone to the replication page on each public folder and selected for them to be replicated on the new server I'm adding. I did this several days ago.

Should this be sufficient (minus any new material)?

I've also set the home server for each public folder to the new server. Does this take effect immediately or do I have to restart any services.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks for the help,
Kelly

List Charter and FAQ at: