Title: pure curiosity -Mailbox Mgr database changes
Angie,

I am missing something here... how does RightFax interact and why is it important that RFax "knows" about the modification date?
-----Original Message-----
From: Angie Sawyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 10:02 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: pure curiosity -Mailbox Mgr database changes

We run Mailbox Manager on our 5.5 server every week to clean out old data.  Just recently, we have implemented RightFax 8.0 for our faxing gateway.

What I'm wondering is - Does anyone know what database changes MM creates to make RightFax think that the mailbox has been modified?  If MM is only deleting messages, then RightFax would probably think all mailboxes have been modified everyday (since people delete messages everyday).

No big deal, just curious.

Angie Sawyer
(507.453.8058

List Charter and FAQ at: