Why not have them place it in a PF instead of a folder under their inbox?

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: David White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 10:43 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: exmerge

What I am doing is having everyone(700+ users) create a spam folder under
their inbox used to place spam that they receive and using exmerge to pull
all their messages to psts.  What I would like to do is have all the
messages go into one pst and not 700.  This would not even be close to 2GB
of data.

Any ideas?

David