I am running Exchange Server 2000 and Outlook 2002. I have created rules
for most of the mail that I receive, but for some reason, Outlook is not
applying the rules as it should. I can create a rule for a particular
message, one that I receive every day and outlook will move them to the
selected folder. As email comes in during the day some of the emails are
moved and some aren't. When I run the rules manually the messages there
were not moved initially are moved to there proper folder.

These rules were working fine using pop and a pst but now that I moved
to exchange they are not working.

Tim Chadbourne
Systems Administrator
Northwestern State University