We are running MS Small Business Server (SBS) 2000 and retrieve POP3 mail
from our ISP. We have one employee in a remote office that retrieves their
e-mail from the ISP also. The problem we have is that when someone in the
main office sends an e-mail to the remote office, the exchange server
doesn't let the e-mail out of the local domain. Does anyone know how I
configure the remote office e-mail address so that when someone inside the
domain sends them a message, that it goes straight to the ISP rather than it
staying in the local network?

Thanks
Chris McNab

List Charter and FAQ at: