properties of the information store, or the internet mail conector

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Sethi, Ali [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: Lunes, 25 de Febrero de 2002 01:13 p.m.
Para: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Asunto: Message size limits in Ex 5.5

Hi,

If you set a policy limit in the info store for message size limits to lets
say 2mb.  Is there a way to allow maybe a handful of users to not have
message size limits?  We have 500 mailboxes and approximately 98% of them we
would like to keep message size limits but there are a few members in our
marketing dept that need to send out large files at times. It there a way to
do this where I will not have to indivually assign limits to the majority of
the mailboxes and just be able to override the limit for the marketing
mailboxes?

Thanks,

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: