From:   Patrick Smallwood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, February 26, 2002 12:19 PM
To:     MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject:        MS licensing web seminar

I know we have beat this subject up over the past few months, but thought
some might find this useful:

http://www.microsoft.com/usa/webcasts/upcoming/778.asp

Event Description:
Want to make sure you're getting the most for your money with Microsoft
products? Do you have questions about Microsoft licensing policies? Here's
your chance to get caught up on everything in the licensing world for our
corporate customers. Heather Burton, Licensing Manager for the Microsoft
Rocky Mountain District, will be presenting "Everything you wanted to know
about Microsoft Licensing but were afraid to ask". If licensing is part of
your job, you'll want to be sure to attend this informative session. This
session is focused on corporate customers and would not be appropriate for
academic or government customers.

Thank you,
Patrick

List Charter and FAQ at: