From: Adam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 08:36
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 5.5 Backup

I was the one with the problem that I cannot add new users.
I have found my 5.5 disks and will attempt to reinstall.

What is the best way to backup an exchange server (email info etc) over
a network to another drive?  Is just copying the directory good enough?

And what's the best way to go about reinstalling the admin tools etc?

Thanks
Adam

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: