Title: Message
Sweet, you're lucky.

Sherry
-----Original Message-----
From: Zangara, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 4:12 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: 16 gig limit - how can I get it IS to start so I can remove m essa ges

Thanks guys - was in total panic this morning.

Went ahead and called PSS since I had never done the eseutil and they had an even more elegant solution.

I ftp'ed the i386 directory from an Enterprise version of exchange to that machine and ran the setup.

Boom - 15 minutes later store back up and limit removed.

Why this guy never did this in the first place is beyond me.

Thanks for all the help!

Jim Zangara, MCSE+I
IT Manager
Special Projects Engineer
Premiere Radio Networks
A Division of Clear Channel Communications
15260 Ventura Blvd Suite 500
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Direct: (818) 461-8620
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

While I was gone, somebody rearranged on the furniture in my bedroom. They put it in EXACTLY the same place it was. When I told my roommate, he said: "Do I know you?" -- Steven Wright