From: Wayne Hanks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 4:13 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 5.0 to Exchange 5.5 on Winnt 4.0 Sp6a

I think you will have to upgrade your existing server to 5.5 sp4 before you
can guarantee the move.  Then you should be able to use the Ed Crowley
server move procedure as outlined in The FAQ. See it at
http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_appxa.htm
<http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_appxa.htm>

cheers

Wayne Hanks
Systems Administrator
Paterson Ord Minnett
Ph 08 9263 1114 fax 08 9325 1086
"Drink up, the world's about to end" -Ford Prefect just before the Vogons
destroyed the Earth to make way for an interstellar bypass. "The Hitchhikers
Guide to the Galaxy"