Ya I dont want to call them unless I truly have to. The only thing I think I need of
the machine is the admin account. I have all the log files and all. They seem to be ok?
Zeek

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Hanks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 5:44 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OMG Im in big trouble. Exchange admins help.

run (don't walk!) to your nearest phone and give PSS a call.  Obviously
something major has gone wrong with your hard disks and without a verified
backup you are toast.  You may be lucky and PSS can help you recover most of
the data.  Either way the investment will probably be worth it for the "I
called on the experts and even they couldn't help us" factor alone.