Here is the situation.

We have Exchange 2000 (SP2) installed on a Win2K SP2 box which also has ISA (SP1)
installed.

Because ISA is installed I have had to change the default port number in IIS (default
site) to something other than 80 or 8080 as those are the ports that ISA listens on.

When I change the port numbers the public folder part of system manager stops working
and just keeps prompting me for a username/password (I assume it's trying to look
through the firewall).

The only way I can get to the public folders is to disable all the ISA services and
set the port back to 80 on the default web site.

Any ideas how I can solve this?

Thanks

Stu

List Charter and FAQ at: