From: Kevin Fricke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 2:00 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Easy one-Conference Room Scheduling?

How is conference room scheduling with auto-accept/booking handled in
Exchange 2000?

Can someone point me to anything on this on the web? I have been looking
for days and can't find it.

I have several conference rooms that are auto-booked by scripts in 5.5 and
want to move them to Exchange 2000 server. Can't until I am sure that
auto-booking will work properly.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: