From: Ellery July [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 8:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Hiding a Task List, how

You can assign permissions there but if someone can open your calendar and
set the view as Day/Week/Month then they can see the task list (which is the
same as below sent items). Thus if I deny you permission to task list but
give you permission to see my calendar then you can see my tasklist via the
calendar function.

Try it and you will see what I mean.

I do not want anyone to see that task list.

ellery july
phone - 651-225-3895