I just toggled it again and removed the "Lastname, Firstname".  I changed it to mark "TEST".  It started to work so I then went back to  "Lastname, Firstname".  All is well again, but damn odd to happen of a few machines all at once.
-----Original Message-----
From: William Lefkovics [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 4:56 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook: "Mark My Comments With"

Plain text?

-----Original Message-----
From: Micciche, Robert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 1:32 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook: "Mark My Comments With"

Anyone out there know why in the heck some of my Outlook 2000 Email clients would suddenly lose the capability to "Mark Comments" in Email messages?  This is where a user receives a message, opens it, clicks reply, then in the existing body of the message Outlook will insert the users name in front of newly typed text.

I know that this is controlled in Tools> Options> Email Options.  I have toggled the setting on and off a few times with no luck.  Any clues out there?

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: