But if you type in your non-primary smtp address it automagically resolves
to your display name, and therefore sends out with the primary address
e.g. my display name is Lynn Karen;
     I have my new [EMAIL PROTECTED] address as my "Set as Reply
Address";
     but still have my old smtp address
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (yes, you see why we've changed!).

If in the From field (Outlook 2000) I type
[EMAIL PROTECTED], after a couple of seconds it
changes to Lynn Karen (underlined) - and at the receiver's end the return
address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Do you mean something different to
this?

Karen

List Charter and FAQ at: