Good morning,

If you do not use mailbox manager please delete this message.

For those of you that use mailbox manager could you tell me if the Deleted
Items folder is purged first then the
messages over X number of days are moved from those folders to the deleted
items folder?

Also can the mailbox manager have two different run times as suggested in
the letter below? They are worried that
mailbox manager moves items first and then deletes, but I could not find
anything in the documentation.

Regards,

Mike

List Charter and FAQ at: