Could someone recommend to me what to do with emails from ex-employees we
have taken off our Exchange Server? A while ago someone said there is a way
of configuring an Distribution List and including all the ex-employees as
members of this list and the emails just go into some sort of a black hole.
Not sure about the details now.

Thanks

Frank

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is private, confidential and may also be
legally privileged .  If you are not the intended recipient or employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us by telephoning on +44 (0)207 459-3600.

When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are for
their use only and are  subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
Durlacher client engagement letter.  Durlacher is a member of the London Stock
Exchange and is regulated by the FSA.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered
by MessageLabs.

List Charter and FAQ at: