From: Benjamin Zachary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 6:56 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: MAPI over T1

I have two offices running Exchange 2000/Windows 2000. Right now they are connected via a VPN over the T1 pipes. We are preparing to open two new offices each with a vpn to corporate via the T1. There are about 30 users at site A and site B each with exchange site connected. I was thinking the two new locations would have enough bandwidth to use MAPI instead of POP over the t1 vpn. Probably 15-20 users from remote to connect to either siteA or siteB. Overall users is about 75.

Any suggestions on bandwidth requirements? I dont think I need an e2k server at each location for 15-20 users.

Thanks

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: