From: John Theed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 07 March 2002 11:59
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: Exchange 5.5
Subject: Exchange 5.5

I may have to admin an Exchange V5.5 box, so I was thinking about
setting one up at home to experiment on. Before I do, can you setup an
Exchange 5.5 box to go out to your ISP's pop and retrieve your e-mail?
All the boxes at home are setup as individual Outlooks and grab their
own mail from our ISP. Can I setup Exchange (5.5) to do this instead and
then distribute to clients as they poll for the mail?

Thanks

John

List Charter and FAQ at:
Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands, or any of its
subsidiary companies.
If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or via email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: