Title: Message

I am getting an event logged on my PDC every 10 minutes. This is event ID 9318. According to www.eventid.net, I reviewed the associated Qs, and most pertain to Exch2K and/or 2K domains. Here is the dialogue of the event:

"An RPC communications error occurred. Unable to bind over RPC. Locality Table (LTAB) index: 151, NT/MTA error code: 1722 Comms error 1722, Bind error 0, Remote Server Name <server name> [MAIN BASE 1 500 %10] (14) "

I am running Exch 5.5 SP4, ONE site, ONE server. I have no connectors or any other add ons, so there is no MTA to MTA issue, or RPC communications that I know of. The ONLY one that seemed possible is the Q that stated the server needed more RAM. I have 512 in there though, so I am not convinced that is a problem. Any ideas?

Matthew Carpenter, MCP, CNA, A+
Network Engineer and Exchange Administrator
SARMA
1801 Broadway
San Antonio, TX 78215

List Charter and FAQ at: