Hi,

I'm trying to install the following Script, and I face some problem.
"To install the script, start the Microsoft Outlook client and logon as the
mailbox 'RplAdmin'. Select the inbox folder and right click on it to choose
the properties. If you are not able to see the 'Agents' tab you may not have
installed Microsoft Outlook 97 8.03 (or later), the Server Scripting add-on
is not installed in Microsoft Outlook 97/98 or the permissions are not set
properly. For more information please take a look at 'The Secrets of
Exchange Server Scripting and Routing"
I cann't see the Agents tab on my Outlook 98. My Desktop OS is WinNT 4.0
SP5. I had added to 'Folders\System Folders\Events Root\EventConfig_<Your
Servername>' folder with 'Owner' permissions
MS Exchange Server Configuration is :
        WinNT 4.0 SP6a, xChange 5.5 Enterprise SP4 with xChange Server
Events Services started

> Regards,
> Lee Choon Sim
> IT Department