Greetings!  I recently partnered with a company called Pumpnhump Inc.  We
have a really inexpensive penis enlarger that also monitors Exchange.  If
interested, please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: Clark, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 1:54 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: If you are looking for tools to help with the
Administration of Exchange, respond to this.

ROTFLMAO.............

Go for the latter - it never hurts to be one up on the others.

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVIEN Charter Member
"Who's watching your network?"
www.clarksupport.com
        301-610-9584 voice
        240-465-0323 Efax

The data furnished in connection with this document is deemed by Clark
Systems Support, LLC., to contain proprietary and privileged information and
shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of others without the prior
written permission of Clark Systems Support, LLC.