From: Sethi, Ali [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 12:47 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange Disaster Recovery Drill - Exchange 5.5 SP 4

Running on Windows 2k Sp1

Hello,

I wanted to do a few Exchange DR drills this week and next week.  Do you
need to uninstall/reinstall Exchange 5.5 after each drill?  The problem is
that we only have enough diskspace to run one drill at a time. Is there a
way to maybe just delete the Pub and Priv data?  In the past I have been
uninstalling/reinstalling Exchange 5.5 each time I do a drill or need to
recover old emails from our offsite backup tapes.  I just was wondering if
there was a way to speed up the process a little.  I know at times I get
requests from one person to restore is aug 2001 emails and request from
another to restore her emails from oct 2000.  If there was a way to do this
quicker I would definitely like to know.

Thanks!

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: