From: Gary Gregg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 13 March 2002 10:32
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: email
Subject: email

Hi all we have a small problem in our mail setup. We are running
exchange 5.5 sp4 win2k box. We have 2 exchange servers in different
locations both in the same organization the company is split into 2
locations one server at each site. Our server receives SMTP mail via our
router; the other site uses pop accounts for email. For some reason our
mail server is sending our domain name on all of the pop mail accounts
and this is causing problems for the users. I get this message back

A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error.

      501 mail not accepted from blacklisted IP address
The message that caused this notification was: