Title: RE: Virus

Thanks for the info.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Buoniello [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 2:32 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Virus

All,
EXCEEDINGLYINFECTED is not a "Sybari Antigen false alarm"  as described in the link given below. This statement indicates that Antigen found more than 5 infected or file filtered documents in a ZIP file attachment. The value 5 can be changed via a registry key. I have included a description of this key here:

MaxCompressedFileInfections
 This value specifies the maximum amount of infections allowed in a compressed file. If it should exceed the maximum, the entire file is marked for deletion. A value of zero represents that an infinite amount of infections is allowed. The default value is 5 infections. Note, by default, entries into the Registry are Hex values. This is not noticed until you put a value in that is greater then 9. Just remember if you are putting in a value greater then 9, change the radio button from Hexadecimal to Decimal.

Feel free to contact me should you have any further questions.

Tom Buoniello
VP Product Management
Sybari Software.