Title: Message

I have two win2k servers with e2k on one of them. Both are DC's. I have to undo ad because the guy they fired has everything all messed up. They have a 3.6gb exchange db. Im thinking since exchange and everything is running I can simply move the edb files, uninstall exchange, un-dcpromo, then dcpromo the box again and reinstall exchange. I figure exchange wouldnt work w/o the domain :). Is it just that easy or should I exmerge out to pst and import back in. Last time I was playing with different dbs' I wasnt able to get a new one running..

Thx
List Charter and FAQ at: