That's the default view. I wouldn't know how to change it. Obviously you
would need to do some coding.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Leyba [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 1:17 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook Web Access Sent Items

Doh!  Sorry.  Windows 2000/Exchange 5.5 SP3.  One user says that her default
view has the To: field but the user that is complaining, and mine too by the
way, shows the From: field in the Sent Items folder.

-----
Ken Leyba
Windows/Exchange System Administrator
California State University Dominguez Hills