Title: IMS and Information Store Terminating

Hello everyone,

        We're having an issue here with our Exchange 5.5 SP4 server, running on W2k server SP2. Within the last 4-5 days, the IMS and Info Store have been terminating themselves. Nothing useful is logged in Event Viewer (surprise, huh?), but our Internet bandwidth has risen dramatically, and viewing our usage reports, is very high (90+ percent) at the times this has occurred. I'm taking a stab that Exchange is getting jammed up and is not able to release mail. Has anyone witnessed this or have any information to share?

Thanks in advance!

Don Guyer
Information Systems
Citadel Federal Credit Union