Title: Internal mail bouncing for one sender/recipient

I'm having issues with one user (recipient) and what seems to be one sender's communication fowling up.

Basically everyone in the organization and people sending from the internet can send email to the particular recipient. I and everyone else (except the one sender) can send email to the recipient with no issues. But when the sender tries to send to the recipient he gets the message below:

      Subject:  Subject
      Sent:     3/18/2002 1:34 PM

The following recipient's) could not be reached:

      'Recipient Name' on 3/18/2002 1:34 PM
            The recipient name is not recognized
        The MTA-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=ORGANIZATION;l=EXSERVER-020318183345Z-15368
            MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:SITE-1:EXSERVER

The Recipient's mailbox was recreated about a month ago to fix some other issues he was having. Which would be my first thought, but only one sender is getting these issues. I did have issues with the old mailbox getting some of the mail intended to go to the new mailbox even though I adjusted the SMTP and MTA addresses to what should be the new information.

I have also had the sender delete any personal contacts for the recipient that might have been picking up the old mailbox.

For those of you who use VoIP/Unity an added complication occurs when the sender attempts to leave a voicemail for the recipient. Because VoIP/Unity is running through Exchange, even the voicemail's that the sender leaves returns an NDR as above.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

William L. Smith
Systems Administrator
Riptech, Inc.