Title: Message
what version of Exchange ?
what Os ?
-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Zachary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 02:57
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Heres one for you!

After saving an exchange server with a disaster recovery all seems to be working well, except Im getting this error message

Event ID 8250 MSExchangeAL

The Win32 API call 'DsGetDCNameW' returned error code [0x862] The specified component could not be found in the configuration information.  The service could not be initialized.  Make sure that the operating system was installed properly.

I have found nothing on mskb, or eventid.net so I submitted it. All seems to be running well, this only occurs at bootup along with a MAD.EXE all servers in use error, but then everything initializes and runs fine.

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: