In AD Users and computers, go up to view and Add/Remove columns.  Then you can export the info you need ;)

Paul
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Zatkalik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 9:38 AM
Posted To: Exchange 2000 Server
Conversation: Newbie Exchange 2000 question
Subject: Newbie Exchange 2000 question

Hello all,

Trying to find an way to export email addresses, names, display name, etc to a file.  I am bringing up the Exchange 2000 server live this weekend, and want to be able to export this information to a file so another person, our Unix email guy can look over the information and verify that things are correct.  When I click the export button in the AD users and computers, it will only export the Display name, Type and Description.  Any ideas?

TIA,

Mike Z
List Charter and FAQ at:

Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.