Does anybody know how to disable the function on Outlook 2002 where it
request permissions if another program tries to send thru it? I know
this function is to protect against virii but I am using it on a server
running backupexec 8.6 and I have been having problems sending job
notifications. I can send the notification via SMTP but it doesn't
include the job log so it isn't an option. I can send notifications on a
per job basis but it comes up with the Outlook dialog box warning that
another app is trying to send email and if I want to allow it. When I
try to send on a global basis nothing happens, nothing is sent. i am
wondering if it has to do with this new feature in Outlook2K2. i can
stick to sending the notifications on a per job basis but it isn't going
to send anything because it will be stuck on that box asking what to do?
Any ideas on how to disable this thing or maybe specify which apps can
send thru Outlook? TIA!!
.+-
ڝ@Aa0z[lpjoZ\zm