Hi!   I need to remove some but not all Secondary-Proxy-Addresses from
7,000+ mailboxes.
I'm thinking that if I edit a .csv so that only the S-P-As I want to keep
are left in that field, I can do a Directory Import.  On the Directory
Import screen I'd choose Overwrite in the Multivalued Properties box.
... I've never set that feature to overwrite before (and am a bit nervous)
so I'd very much appreciate some advice on my plan.     My .csv would only
contain the Obj-Class, Directory Name, and Secondary-Proxy-Addresses fields.
Thanks!
Rob Sargent

List Charter and FAQ at: