From: MS-Exchange Admin Issues [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 21 March 2002 10:06 a.m.
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Applications using CDO

Two Questions

1.)

I am trying to send Email between applications using CDO but, since we have the Outlook security patch I recieve a msgbox saying "A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf.  Do you want to allow this?" with 'Yes' and 'No' buttons.  Is there a way around this?

2.)

Regardless if this could be done or not can CDO be used to send e-mail between applications that are running as a windows services?

TIA

Chris Bodnar

Network Engineer

Essent Corporation

610-559-9999 X:24

List Charter and FAQ at:

Notice of Confidential information

The information contained in this electronic mail is CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, intended only for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that the use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please immediately notify us by return or telephone (call collect to 07 577 6049) and destroy the original message. Thank you. .

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal   www.marshalsoftware.com

List Charter and FAQ at: