From: Mitchell Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 12:51 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Registry for maintain Logon information

Good morning.  Outlook 98.  Exchange 5.5 SP4

Does anyone know where the registry is keep for the pop up logon window that
asks for
User ID, Domain and Password.  We have a user that reports this information
is not
retained when coming and going from Outlook.

Have a great day.

First full day of spring and it is snowing in Indiana.  How cool is that?

Regards,

Mike Mitchell
Systems eMAIL Administrator
Alverno Information Services