A/V software package is?

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Ramsey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 1:13 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: IMC in 900-1200 msgs and outlook wont open attachments

Maybe someone can give me an idea of what to do for this problem.

When our Exchange 5.5 server's IMC inbound queue hits about 900-1200
messages, our users who use Outlook 97-2000 cannot open any attachments.
The message arrives, but when you try to open the message or attachment, it
prompts with "Could not open one or more attachments" box.  All we can do is
wait for the number in inbound queue to drop to about 200 and then we can
start to open attachments again.  The CPU, mem, and disks show everything is
fine.  Has anyone had a problem like this before?  Is the server just
finally overloaded?

Specs:
Netfinity 5500
2x450 CPU