I'm in!

-----Original Message-----
From: Haeger, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 7:00 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Telnet

Cholesterol city ?

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Clark, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Friday, March 22, 2002 9:54 AM
                To:     MS-Exchange Admin Issues

                Popeyes. It's the only way to slide. Biscuits with jelly,
mashed potatoes.

                I know where I'm going for lunch.

                Steve Clark
                Clark Systems Support, LLC
                AVIEN Charter Member
                "Who's watching your network?"
                www.clarksupport.com
                          301-610-9584 voice
                          240-465-0323 Efax

                The data furnished in connection with this document is
deemed by Clark
                Systems Support, LLC., to contain proprietary and privileged
information and
                shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of others
without the prior
                written permission of Clark Systems Support, LLC.