Did you have to do anything special on the Email server?

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Kras [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 11:47 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: AD Design Question as it relates to Exchange 2000

I don't have direct experience with your situation but I can say that we use
a different domain than the legacy domain.   In addition to that the domain
that we use primarily for email, sunbelt-software.com, is not the domain we
use for our AD.  So far, so good :)

Greg Kras   MCP+I  MCSE
Sunbelt Software Technical Services Manager

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: