Title: Message
I love mail essentials, it has content filtering, inbound/outbound checking, can do the tag line addon, and also can do pop3/etrn type retrivals. It uses the win2k embedded smtp connector and you can put it in the dmz and act as the smtp relay to the internal exchange server. You can block domains,keywords,phrases, and just about everything else. Theres also auto-responders which I played with a bit, that are nice.
-----Original Message-----
From: MHR(Michael Ross) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 9:00 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: blocker software

ok
what im looking for is...
software that doesnt cost a ton.. but will block the usual joke of the day.. mass mailing offers.. stuff like that that come thru.
If i can find one that isnt too costly, and doesnt replace our current AV, I may be able to get it purchased...

Michael Ross
Panduit Corp.
17301 Ridgeland Ave
Tinley Park, IL 60477