Awesome.  Thanks a lot.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Leyba [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 2:14 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Running Exchange 5.5 as a Calendar and Public folder Server

Sure but you would need separate username/passwords for Exchange and the POP
accounts.  You could POP the mail from your ISP into Exchange and use the
full Exchange features.  There are third party tools to do this or if SBS
2000 there is a article on the MS KB on how to do this.

-----
Ken Leyba
Windows/Exchange System Administrator
California State University Dominguez Hills

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: