Hello group.

I have about 10 rules I run to move messages (like from this group) to different folders.

Here is my problem:  When I first open Outlook(XP) I have to open the “rules wizard” and select “run now” to make the rules work.  Otherwise the rules don’t work.  Once I do that, the rules work fine until I close Outlook.

BUT, here is the weird part:  If I VPN from my home PC and open Outlook(XP) the rules work fine, without having to use the “run now”.

I have deleted all rules and re-configured them but this does not fix it.

System info:
Exchange 5.5 SP4 with all updates

Client: Windows XP Pro and Outlook 2002/XP accessing the Exchange server.  Also have a pop3 account but it is dumping into the “inbox” of the exchange inbox.  (NO PSTs)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bob

List Charter and FAQ at: