If you don't have brick level then you have to restore the full information
store.  You have to restore to another server (e.g. test server) and then
you can use EXMERGE to extract the mailboxes to .PST files.

-----
Ken Leyba
Windows/Exchange System Administrator
California State University Dominguez Hills

List Charter and FAQ at: